One of our absolute favorite things about the holiday season in The Woodlands is all of the events around the community. There is something happening literally every day somewhere in the community to celebrate Christmas. The Woodlands goes all out. From the Lighting of the Doves to the 70 foot tall Christmas tree in the center of Market Street, there are lights and decorations in every village. There is no doubt that The Woodlands knows how to get in the holiday spirit!
If you’re looking for something to inspire the holiday mood in your family, this is just a snippet of the holiday calendar.
- Photos with Santa at The Woodlands Mall – Nov. 5 through Dec. 24
- Smile with Santa in Market Street – Nov. 18 through Dec. 24
- Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center – Nov. 19 through January 21
- Miracle on 34th Street by Stage Right – Dec. 2-18
- Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Class Act Productions – Dec. 8-11
- Magnificat: Christmas Musical by The Woodlands United Methodist – Dec. 10-11
- The Nutcracker by The Woodlands Civic Ballet – Dec. 17-18
- Montgomery County Mistletoe Market at Lonestar Convention & Expo Center – Dec. 3 (10am-5pm)
- The Woodlands Winter Wonderland by CHI St. Luke’s Health – The Woodlands Hospital – Dec. 3-4
- Dec. 3 – Creekside Park Village Green
- Dec. 4 – Hughes Landing
- Annual Cookies with Santa & Mrs. Claus at the Alden Bridge Chick-fil-A – Dec. 6 (5-7:30pm)
- Pancakes with Santa at The Woodlands Children’s Museum – Dec. 10 (8-11am)
- Christmas in the Park at Town Green Park – Dec. 17 (3-6:30pm)
- Make Gingerbread Houses by South Montgomery County Friends of the Library – Dec. 22 (9:30 & 11am)
So many events to choose from, and this is just scratching the surface! For a complete list of events and for further details on the events listed above, visit http://www.woodlandsonline.com/evps/moreevents.cfm
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
The Hearn Team